In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions: The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend these terms from time to time. Each time you wish to place an order with LARADELUXE, please ensure you check these terms to ensure you understand which will apply at that time.
- Orders placed by you on the website www.laradelukeuk.com (the “Website”) for the products offered by us through the website are only an offer to conclude a sales contract. The sales contract is entered into upon the confirmation of the order by e-mail by us to you.
- You are the individual or individuals placing the order (‘you’, ‘your’). You must be 18 years or over to enter into a contract with us by placing an order with us, you confirm that you are 18 years or over.
- If you are not yet 18, you agree that you have obtained the bill payer’s permission to enter in to a contract with us.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither party will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
- Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please carefully check your order at each page of the order process.
- After you have placed an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- If we are unable to verify the delivery or payment information you have supplied we may restrict delivery to the address to which your credit or debit card is registered.
- We accept all major credit cards (American Express / MasterCard / Visa) debit cards (Solo / Maestro / Visa Debit / Visa Delta / Visa Electron) and PayPal payments.
- Your credit card or any other account used above will be debited when you click on the “confirm” button.
- Any credit card used for payment must be in the name of the person ordering and the same card must be carried at the time of delivery – it may be required for verification and obtaining signature on a credit card charge form for delivery.
- All payments are processed through third party payment gateways using PCI Encryption.We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
PRICING & VAT
- All prices stated on this website include and are subject to the current rate of UK VAT at the then prevailing rate. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, where applicable, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- VAT is not charged on orders outside the European Union.
This website and its content is copyright of
Lara Austin Ltd (T/A Lara De Luxe).
All rights reserved.