How we collect or obtain personal identification information:
- When you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us, placing an order on our website and by signing up to our e-newsletter), from your use of our website, using cookies and similar technologies, and occasionally, from third parties.
- Information we collect: name, contact details, IP address, information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type), information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address), company name or business name (if applicable) and VAT number (if applicable).
- How we use your information: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you and process orders you place on our website), to improve our business and website, to fulfil our contractual obligations, to advertise our goods and services, to analyse your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
- Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
- Do we sell your information to third parties (other than in the course of a business sale or purchase or similar event): No
- How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business) and certain additional factors described in the main section below entitled How long we retain your information. For specific retention periods in relation to certain information which we collect from you, please see the main section below entitled How long we retain your information.
- How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, encrypting payments you make on or via our website using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and only granting access to your information where necessary.
Cookies are data files which are sent from a website to a browser to record information about users for various purposes.
You can reject some or all of the cookies we use on or via our website by changing your browser settings or blocking non-essential cookies by not closing out cookie notice, but doing so can impair your ability to use our website or some or all of its features. For further information about cookies, including how to change your browser settings, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or see our cookies policy.
How we use collected information
We may collect and use users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. we do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. it may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. if user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. if at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our site.
- To improve our site
- To process payments
- To run promotions
- To send periodic emails
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. we may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.we may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. we may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. we do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. in addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. these sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. if you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.